As a tech marketer, have you've experienced any of these all-to-common issues at your job?
- You have a small team and are required to perform tasks outside of your primary skill set.
- You have a long list of important projects that have gone uncompleted for weeks…or months.
- You don't have time to stay up-to-date with changing technology and marketing trends.
(I see you nodding at the computer screen…)
What if you could solve these problems simply by working with an outside marketing agency who specializes in your industry? It's true…and here's how your day-to-day life could change for the better.
1. You'll be free to do the work you enjoy, while outsourcing tasks outside of your expertise.
And, if inbound marketing one of those things, be sure to check out our B2B Tech Marketer's Guide to Inbound…chock-full of tips and tools to successfully run your own inbound marketing!
2. You'll get projects done faster.
Your to-do list is a mile long, so projects that aren't on fire get pushed to the bottom of the pile. And once you do have time to set up that new lead nurturing workflow in HubSpot, it takes you all day because you can't remember exactly how to do it…again.
An agency's #1 priority is your projects, so they won't let you miss important deadlines. Plus, they do this type of marketing work all day, every day, so it'll take them a couple hours to complete tasks that could easily take you an entire day.
3. Your marketing will follow the most up-to-date best practices.
Digital marketing best practices change, oh, every few minutes. No time to read those blogs that explain Google's newest algorithm update? No worries…you agency did and will implement these updates automatically in your marketing projects.
4. You'll save money over hiring in-house. (Yes, really!)
Don’t let the costs of working with a marketing agency give you sticker shock. When you add up the costs of building a larger in-house team (salary, benefits, taxes, insurance, equipment, etc.), bringing on an agency can be much more cost effective.
Hiring a qualified, in-house marketing team is not just expensive, but it can take a LONG time! You’ll spend months interviewing for all of the necessary positions—designers, developers, writers, strategists, and other marketing pros. After that, you’ll still need to onboard your new hires, training them about your processes and getting them up to speed on your industry…then they can finally get to work.
An agency has already gone through that hiring/training process, so if you pick a firm that specializes in your industry, they'll be ready to get to work on day #1.
5. You'll have more fun at work.We might be biased, but agency folks tend to be work-hard, play-hard people—perfectionists with a personality. When you bring on an agency partner, it’s their job to make your life easier, regardless of what it takes. But they also never turn down a good happy hour.
Ready to partner up with a marketing agency who specializes in working with B2B software and technology clients?
If you’re ready to make your job easier, give us a shout! The team at Kiwi Creative has an amazing team of designers, developers, writers and marketing strategists ready to work on your branding, graphic design, website development and inbound marketing projects.