Even if you’re a casual social media user, you’ve probably heard of the Instagram phenomena. (In case you’ve been living under a rock, it’s a fun app that applies a retro look to your photos…kinda like an old Polaroid.) And while it may seem a bit odd that something so simple has turned into such a worldwide craze, it has become quite clear to the social media experts over here at Kiwi Creative that it’s not going away anytime soon. Can’t get enough of your Instagram addiction? Move beyond Twitter and Facebook by putting your photos to good use in these eight quirky ways:
- Cocoagraph: You can take your picture and eat it, too! Cocoagraphs are artisan chocolate bars printed with your edible Instagram photos. Edible art…what more could you want, right
- Prinstagram: Bring your Instagram collection to life by printing those Polaroid-esque prints photos. Sure, digital images are great and all, but sometimes you just need a printed image.
- Stitchtagram: Design your own soft, hand-made throw pillow using your favorite Instagram photos.
- Instagoodies: Leave your mark with sticker versions of your Instagram photos.
- Stickygram: Turn your Instagram photos into magnets so you can relive your favorite moments everytime you open the fridge.
- TinyTile/ImageSnap: Looking to redo your kitchen? Maybe your bathroom needs new tile? No worries…now you can have your Instagram photos printed on your backsplash.
- InstaShirt: Yep you guessed it. This application allows users to take their Instagram photos and create a custom shirt.
- Coastermatic: Turn your Instagram photos into a coaster. Because really, what better place is there to set your drink than on your best friend's face?
Like this post? Share with your friends.